Oct 13, 2008

Anyone want my Job? Seriously!

 

Some of you may have heard that I am moving onto bigger and better things (the details of which I will reveal at a later stage) but in the mean time, the guys I am currently working for need to replace me.

Basically it is a central London based PR firm and I have been working as the new media manager here trying to get the department to greater heights.

So you would need to know social media and web 2.0 inside out and have good strategies on how to implement this technology to help clients out with their online marketing campaigns. You’ll also need to know the basics such email campaigns, SEO, PPC and website building.

I have also just got the directors to agree to employ another person below this position so that would be your first task as manager and you can find your own slav.. I mean associate, to work under you!

Would also be good if you had a bit of skill on the design/HTML/PDF etc side of things. And of course, you’ll also be UK based (or can get here in a few days) and be eligible to work in the UK.

So if you’re a social media jack of all trades, drop me a line on Twitter 

No comments: