Mar 30, 2008

Win a Nokia 6110 Navigator

So the guys at THE GRID were nice enough to coax me to blog about their service with a T-shirt. I never knew how geeky I was until I accepted the bright orange eye-sore with glee. Only earlier that day I was listening to a Mike Stopforth speech where he stated just how easy it was to bribe a geek with a T-shirt. Is it because they are too busy to go clothing shopping or maybe they are just over-whelmed by the choice at Mr. Price? Or it is because no length of algorithm that can help them choose a T-shirt that will be deemed at least socially acceptable.

 

Anyway so down to the business of winning: They also tried to bribe us by offering a Nokia 6110 Navigator to the person who got the most readers to subscribe to the Grid but I've decided to give this Navigator away to one of my readers (if we win of course) for these few reasons:

  • I'm away for three weeks on honeymoon and stuff so I don't have time to test and blog about The Grid.
  • An N95 is what I have my eye on for many reasons so I'm sure one of my readers will appreciate the Navigator more than me.
  • I really want to whip all the other bloggers at this one for no other reason than pride!
  • This way I don't have to bow down to 'the man' by writing a glowing report but I still get a free T-shirt!

 

How to Win

 

Well firstly, we need to win 'as a blog' so we can get our grubbies on the phone so subscribe to The Grid here and then convince as many of your friends to subscribe by sharing this post with them. Once you have subscribed, post a comment on the post saying you have done so. If we are the winning blog, I will select the winner from the blog posts randomly and send them the phone. Simple really. Plus you stand a chance of winning other cool stuff when you join The Grid as you will see when you click here to subscribe.

 

Please note this competition is only open to South Africans for no other reason than The Grid is a South African focused service.

No comments: